STREET FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP @ CAMERA PRO
Join Scott Stramyk as he takes you through a live street fashion shoot, capturing impressive imagery using the Canon R5.
This workshop has been developed to provide you with the skills and techniques required to create stunning images in a street fashion style with attention to detail. Over the course of the 2.5-hour workshop, we’ll cover camera settings, focus, composition and lighting techniques across a range of outdoor locations with the use of speedlites and LED panels to enhance the shoot.
You’ll be guided by an industry professional with tips on setting up and how to get the best results from the camera. We will be finishing off the workshop with a quick Q&A back in store, reviewing some of the images.
- Camera settings and set up for the Canon EOS R5 that speed up workflow
- Focus modes and technique
- Directing and working with your subject in both available lighting and studio lighting on location
What to bring
- Your Camera, favourite lens and full charged battery
- SD card with plenty of storage
- Comfortable closed shoes as we will cover a lot of ground while walking
- CameraPro Surry Hills Store – 507 Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Tickets are $25, which can be redeemed as CameraPro store credit in the next 7 days of the event.
- Adhere to the Government and Stores COVID safe rules. If you are feeling ill or unwell please refrain from attending the event.