PICNIC @ MASALA THEORY
Masala Theory will be participating in PICNIC Festivities on Sunday 7th of March, offering a food and drink special, as well as DJ set on the Sunday.
Masala Theory will be offering:
- A $49 per person food sharing menu consisting of:
- Chicken Curry Bombs
- Classic Chicken Tikka
- Lamb Sliders
- Masala Fish & Chips
- Butter Chicken
- Garlic Naan
- Cinnamon Ice Cream
- $30 per person bottomless drinks
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rose Sparkling Wine
- Kingfisher (on tap)
- An additional $10 per person bottomless rose mojito
- Bottomless brunch is only available with Masala Theory Neo Indian Picnic Brunch Menu (RSA must be followed)
- The Brunch & Beverage package is only available for the whole table – min 2 guests
- RSA reserves the right to say no more
- No double-parking
With COVID-19 conditions changing from week-to-week, all event and entertainment details will be available here, so keep checking back! You will also have the chance to win Local Rewards Gift Cards to spend at local businesses and other great promotions.
PICNIC is an initiative of the Surry Hills Business Partnership as part of the Head to Surry Hills campaign and Eastside Sydney. PICNIC is an official Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras event and is supported by the City of Sydney.
Stay up to date with the program and booking details by checking in regularly with this site.