OTTOLENGHI INSPIRED COOKING
PRESENTED BY THE COOKING SCHOOL AT THE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT SURRY HILLS
About the class
Ottolenghi Inspired Cooking
BOOK INTO THIS CLASS AND RECEIVE A JAR OF ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT ROSE HARISSA
In this class, Chef Davide Tonucci will show you how to cook a stunning feast of Ottolenghi inspired dishes that are simple, delicious and packed full of flavour.
Although this menu celebrates shared eating, this class is formatted to suit COVID restrictions, each participant will be preparing their own meal with some elements demonstrated by our Chef.
This class is a 3-hour hands-on class where you will enjoy the meal at the end with a chilled glass of Riesling
Whole Baked Snapper with preserved lemon and urfa chilli Flakes
Charred Lamb Cutlet with harissa and roasted finger eggplants… make the harissa from scratch
Herbaceous Salad with farro, barberry and pistachio
Cucumber Salad with fresh herbs, nigella seeds and chilli
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with pomegranate molasses, crispy bacon and freekah
Individual Sweet, Salty and Crunchy Cheesecake with homemade sweet dukkah and seasonal fruit
Measures in place with COVID Restrictions
Your safety comes first, our COVID Safety Plan will be presented to each attendee upon arrival. Please contact us if you would like to have a copy in advance.
– Reduced class size to accommodate 1.5 Metre distancing
– Stringent hygiene measures in place
– Class credit to those who are not well enough to attend
– New class format with less teamwork and more individual tasks
– Wear closed-toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)
– Please tie back long hair
– Arrive early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)
– Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers
We love Planet Earth
The Cooking School believes in recycling, reducing waste and reusing where possible. All food waste is collected by an organic recycling company that converts the waste into reusable energy.