Learn the art of Salami making and create two varieties of authentic Italian Salami from scratch
With 25 years of industry experience and his southern Italian background, Andrew Morabito will share his knowledge and passion on how to make authentic Italian salami and discusses all things meat, the perfect seasoning and the art of curing.
Your perfectly delicious cured salami will be aged in the maturing cabinets of the TAFE Granville College and will be ready to collect in six weeks from the class at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills.
This course includes lunch and a glass of wine.
Measures in place with COVID Restrictions
Your safety comes first, our COVID Safety Plan will be presented to each attendee upon arrival. Please contact us if you would like to have a copy in advance.
– Reduced class size to accommodate 1.5 Metre distancing
– Stringent hygiene measures in place
– Class credit to those who are not well enough to attend
– New class format with less teamwork and more individual tasks
To do list!
– Wear closed-toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)
– Please tie back long hair
– Arrive early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)
– Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers