SPANISH TAPAS ON A FRIYAY!
This course covers all the essentials of Classic Spanish Tapas
A new refreshed Tapas menu!
Come on a culinary journey through Spain and learn to make a selection of classic tapas dishes.
With his knowledge and sparkly personality Spanish Chef, Ricardo Zaratustra will share his family recipes and guide you through an entertaining class full of fun and flavours.
Jamon Iberico, Olives and Spanish White Anchovies
Begin your night nibbling at this with a glass of Rioja while Ricardo takes you through what you’ll be doing to prepare the rest of the menu.
Gambas al Ajillo Prawns sautéed in garlic
Croquetas with Salted Cod
Pulpo a la gallega Galecian style octopus with paprika
Churros with Chocolate Sauce
Measures in place with COVID Restrictions
Your safety comes first, our COVID Safety Plan will be presented to each attendee upon arrival. Please contact us if you would like to have a copy in advance.
– Reduced class size to accommodate 1.5 Metre distancing
– Stringent hygiene measures in place
– Class credit to those who are not well enough to attend
– New class format with less teamwork and more individual tasks
To do list!
– Wear closed toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)
– Please tie back long hair
– Arrive early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)
– Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers